Enrollment at Multiple Institutions
A student may not receive a Federal Pell Grant and/or Federal Student Loans from more than one institution during the same enrollment period (or semester). If it is determined that a student is receiving aid from more than one institution, the Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships will revise that student’s financial aid award(s) accordingly. In the event that the financial aid is reduced or cancelled, the student will owe a balance to the Student Business Services Office.
Per FAFSA Step Seven Disclaimer: The student and/or parent signs the application certifying that the student
- will use federal and/or state student financial aid only to pay the cost of attending an institution of higher education,
- are not in default on a federal student loan or have made satisfactory arrangements to repay it,
- do not owe money back on a federal student grant or have made satisfactory arrangements to repay it,
- will notify your college if you default on a federal student loan and
- will not receive a Federal Pell Grant from more than one college for the same period of time.